Friday, May 16, 2008

Narnia!

Well, we did it! We arrived at the theater at around 10:15pm and they let us in at 10:45. The movie is wonderful and I recommend it highly! They did a really good job of it, and there are some really neat scenes! We didn't get home until around 2:45am! Unfortunately, I just found out that Voyage of the Dawn Treader doesn't come out till 2010. Oh well, I waited for this one, so I guess I can wait for the next one. :)
Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

KyraCaden said...

Ahhh! I want to see that movie! It comes out in Canada tonight! I didn't even know they were gonna do a movie for the Dawn Treader!

ams said...

that's kinda a long time...but then again, it took them longer than two years to make Prince Caspian, so hopefully they are getting better/faster at making them! what did you think of them using almost all of the same music? and then about prince caspian and susan...email me! :)

Delaney said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog when, out of idle curiosity, I was going through the pages of all the Bloggers who listed Bella as one of their favorite movies. :)

I LOVED Prince Caspian. I cried when it was over. :) And yes, two years is a long wait, but I recommend following the production of Dawn Treader at www.narniaweb.com :D There's no real news on the next movie so soon after Prince Caspian, but... it'll come! :D