As you begin reading this post, you will notice the lack of pictures. Our computer the other day decided most rudely to be fed-up with our pictures. So, for the present, until this temper tantrum is over, I will be able to have no personnal pics :(.
Our Father's Day was lovely! We went over to my Aunt and Uncle's to have lunch with other family! The menu was baked potatoes, brisket, salad, cole slaw, fruit, and I can't remember what else. For dessert we had strawberry shortcake! yum!
Today was also a, most delightful day! For Father's Day, Hannah and I gave dad some money and a shopping together time! So today he got plaid shorts (to our pleasure :)), some cool shirts, and an awesome hat! We shopped for about 4 hours! oh such fun!
My week looks....boring, so far. Tomorow, we have ortho appointments (bleh), and later this week piano (which I always enjoy!). Why I'm telling you my week plans, I have no idea :). Perhaps it's due to the boredom.
Until next time!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
Posted by Courtney at 7:35 PM
Labels: father's day, life in general
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Courtney,
Great blog! I've been enjoying your taste/personality!
If it's alright, I'd like to link your blog to mine.
I'm a post home-school, head over heels for Christ, type of girl!
Love to "read" from you!
His truly, "Auntie Em"
What a great idea to give your dad a shopping trip! Sounds like a fun day!
Post a Comment