i'm asking for prayer for myself, and that you would all remember me Monday. Although small in the eyes of some, to me, a piano recital is a frightening and large event. I tend to get, what I consider to be, overly nervous. Today, when I went to my piano lesson, as I was playing my piece (Elfin Dance by Edvard Grieg), it went horribly. Well, perhaps that's a bit of an exaggeration.....it was choppy, and I went too slow as well as a few other things. The recital is Monday at 7:30pm, and, as above mentioned, I'm dreading it. Don't get me wrong, I actually love recital's, after I'm finished playing! So, with that said, please pray that I will calm down, and be filled with God's lovely and calming peace! I'll update about how it goes!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
A Frightening Prospect
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'll pray for you, Courtney. I tend to worry a lot, usually unnecessarily! So I understand some of what you're feeling, even though I've never played piano at a recital.
Yes! Piano recitals can be so nerve racking! I will be praying for you!
Post a Comment