We have had a fun-filled weekend! On Sunday, my fun cousin Justin, his adorable girlfriend Melody and her cuter-than-cute daughter Jalie took Hannah and I with them shopping that afternoon! Surprisingly, I found a couple things! I'm really not an impulse shopper (like Hannah), so I normally don't get anything.
Today, we went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house for lunch with some fam., and had delicious food, some...interesting conversation, and lots of laughs! I hope that you all have a most lovely memorial day!
(I'll have pics later).....
until then..
Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy Memorial Day!
Posted by Courtney at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I had a very long holiday weekend - Thursday was Disneyland, Friday-Sunday I was at my grandparents' house, and Monday was spent relaxing at home. FIVE DAY weekend! It's only natural that I had a hard time getting back to schoolwork today! :)
What sort of things did you buy? :D
how delightful! i love spending the weekend with my grandparents! but, then again, who doesn't enjoy being spoiled?! :)
as for what i bought, i found 2 hoodies at Delia's (one of my favorite shopping places) for an amazing price! i adore vintage clothing, and the zip-up hoodie is a lovely blue with flowers that look vintagy! and the pull-over has a guitar across the front with hearts! i love music too!
cool! did you say "sound" or "found"...? :) vintage is definitely fun!
lol! a little misspell :)! thanks Amy for pointing that out! :D
You r a genious!!!
Post a Comment