Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Yes! Here I am, sitting at my home on our computer! It is so nice to be back, although I had a very enjoyable and splendid time! So here's what we did:

Sat: We traveled to a town near Joplin Missouri for my mom's family reunion! Oh, I had such fun seeing everyone! It had been 4 years since we had been, and I didn't recognize some of the people! About 85 made it, so it was really small, but very nice. There was a talent show, like there is every year, and you wouldn't believe how much talent is in my family! We're all very musical! Many sing beautifully, some play instruments, and everyone pretty much loves music! So, as you can guess, the talent show was basically all music! Having such a family probably explains my great delight and appreciation for music. So after the talent show, which ended at around 9:00pm, the teenagers and cousins in their 20's all (or at least most) went to go see Wall-E! It was cute, and better than I expected! We got back to the hotel at around 1am.
Here is Martha and Nicole, a couple of my cousins at the reunion! Nicole has been homeschooled for a year, we're only a month apart, and she's so fun! I have had a hard time a these reunions to find girls my age, and after all that worrying before we went, God had it all worked out! What fun!
Sun: We had a lovely church service with wonderful worship! Before it actually started though, they had a game for the all the brothers and sisters who are the original people who started the reunion. So my papa and meme played and it was boys against girls :)! That was hilarious! After a lunch of fried chicken, potatoes, gravy, and more, we headed back to Arkansas to spend a bit more time with my cousins! My Uncle grilled steak and made rice and more that evening! yum!

Mon: And on Monday, we headed back home! Oh, it feels wonderful to be back!

And now for the moment you have all been waiting for, the Hannah Montana pictures :)!

LOL! yes, I make a very ugly Hannah Montana, although Hannah is a bit better :) Now I know to never color my hair blonde!:








We basically spent our time playing Monopoly, playing Guitar Hero II (Ryan is the boy in the pictures), and watching movies while in Arkansas:




Have a lovely 4th!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so glad you had a good trip! Love the Hannah Montana wig!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures:)
Glad to hear Wall-E was cute! Have a spectacular Fourth!!

Megan