Thursday, August 7, 2008

PICTURES!!!

Here, my beloved readers, I present to you the promised pictures!


The La Madeline Tart! (oh so delish!)

For dinner I chose Lasagna! (just look at that bubbly cheese!)
Hannah and I enjoying the most scrumptious tart:
My grandparents! (yes, meme's being goofy :) ):
There we go, all of us looking normal!....oh no! dad was cut off! :(:

Well, here he is completely whole! :D This was taken on his birthday!:

Now, to my delight, I can officially say that I'm 18! I'm now legally of age to vote, to marry, to order useless items off of TV :), and more! Oh the freedom! :D

Until next time...

2 comments:

Evann said...

*Mouth waters* Ooh, that tart looks DELICIOUS! Can you make me one? :D

Great pics!

Haha, eighteen! *cheers* Yay! And I'm sure the first thing you'll be doing is ordering some useless item, eh? :P jk

Have a good night!

Megan said...

Hey Courtney! Glad you had a great 18th birthday! Looks like you had fun!

Megan L.