Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend Fun!


This weekend we were delighted when the Beebe's, a lovely and sweet couple asked if they might spend the night at our home! With them they brought their adorable and cuddly foster girl, Sarah, as well as there extremely well behaved and fun dog Buddy!:
We played Dutch Blitz (a vunderful goot game! :D )! If you have never experienced the thrill and joy of this game, I have two words for you....GET IT!!!

Mom and Mrs. Beebe :):

Dad and Mr. Beebe! Mr. Beebe looks quite intent on the game :):

On Sunday night we watched The Bourne Ultimatum! Such a good movie! I've seen the original, but the language is truly awful...at least that's my opinion :) So, to my delight, I found an edited movie website!!

Yeah, we had a splendid time!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh what fun! Baby Sarah looks like a doll. I love Dutch Blitz!!

Evann said...

Oh, wow! She's adorable!!

Looks like y'all had a great time!!

I love Bourne Ultimatum!!!!