1. Time: 4:05 PM
2. Name: Courtney
3. Nicknames: Court (ugh!), kiki, keekers (the last 2 only by my dad)...i basically only stick with Courtney
4. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater: Journey to the Center of the Earth
5. Eye color: hazelnut
6. Place of birth: Dallas, TX.
7. Favorite NEW foods: Hmmm, not real sure about that one...
8. Ever been to Africa: no :(
9. Been in a car accident?: no.....at least, not that i remember
10. Croutons or bacon bits: Croutons
11. Favorite day of the week: Thursday, Friday
12. Favorite restaurants: Mimi's Cafe, Cheddar's, Olive Garden (mmmm, peach tea :) )....
13. Favorite Flower: all wildflowers!!! i can't recall names, but anything basically that is not pruned by people and that grows wild and free in a field!
14. Favorite sport to watch: ice skating, gymnastics, basketball, hot dog eating contest....or really any eating contest (yes, i know it's gross, but hey, you must admit, it's quite entertaining!)
15. Favorite drink? Lemonade, Iced Tea, water!, fraps...
16. Favorite ice cream: choc. chip cookie dough, mint choc. chip, vanilla bean...
17. Disney or Warner Brothers: ?? they have both done some wonderful movies
18. Favorite fast food restaurant: Sonic, Chipotle, Subway, Quizno's
19. What color is your bedroom carpet: tannish
20. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card this week? I don't have a credit card, but if i did, probably Delia's, Anthropologie,Fossil, American Eagle, Hancocks, Mardel, Joann's, Barnes and Noble, NOTW, Plato's Closet and more... yeah, I'm a shopper :D
21. What do you do most often when you are board? surf the web, play piano, read a good book, listen to my ipod, scrapbook, make cards.....
22. Bedtime: 10ish+
23. Favorite TV shows: Monk!!, Ace of Cakes, Little House on the Prairie, Nanny 911, Super Nanny, Jon and Kate plus 8...
24. Person you are going to have dinner with: My family!
25. Favorite Car: bug and mini cooper (their so cute!)
26. What are you listening to right now: my cat Sam whining
27. What is your favorite color: pink, green, blue, i like basically most colors....well, perhaps not neon :)
28. How many pets do you have: 2, a whiny cat :), and a smelly cat
29. what are you doing this weekend? going to a going-away party
30. Favorite book: the Bible!! it always says just what i need to hear! but if you mean fictional.....probably The Shack!
31. What is your middle name: Rae
32. Who is your favorite auther(s): Jane Austen, Gene Stratton-Porter, Steve McVey, William P. Young, Dorothy Sayers, Elizabeth Goudge, George Macdonald...the list goes on and on!
33. Favorite music to listen to (artists, style, etc.): Sara Groves, Leeland, Chris Rice, Superchic[k], Tobymac, Bethany Dillon, piano, and again, the list goes on and on....
All you blog readers out there, I would be so delighted if you would fill this out yourself and leave it as a comment! Or, you can email me!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Another Questionare!! (I love these things!)
Posted by Courtney at 4:18 PM
Labels: questionare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ok, this will be fun. :)
1. 4:04 pm
2. My real first name? Aww... Mary :(
3. Goose, Goosey, Goosey-girl, Na-Na (that's what my four-year-old brother calls me :P)
4. Wall-E!
5. hazel-green
6. Dallas, Tx.
7. No clue.
8. No, but I want to!
9. Just minor ones.
10. Croutons
11. Uh..Sunday and Friday?
12. Olive Garden, Chili's, Texas Land and Cattle (!!!), LaMadeline, fuddruckers, etc.
13. Ooh, wild-flowers and exotic flowers!
14. Ice skating, gymanstics, Track, basketball, I used to like swimming until I got completely burnt out of it since that's all they show on the Olympics!
15. Lemonade, smoothies (!!), slushies, root-beer floats, etc.
16. ALL!!!
17. both
18. Sonic, quizinos, whataburger, and Chick-Fil-A!
19. I think it is supposed to be creamish...but its so stained that I can't tell! =D
20. Don't have a credit card yet either. But...um..Mardels, Half-Price books, Kohls, JCPenneys, Academys, Target, Claires, Barnes and Noble, Old Navys, Dress Barn, Ross, Beals, SOME Goodwills, etc. Now, all this assuming that I don't have to PAY the bill a month later! =D
21. Moap around, find a good book, listen to some good music, draw, climb trees, IM friends, e-mail friends, pace back and forth, look at blogs, work on my book, watch a movie, go outside, etc.
22. 10ish?
23. Um, don't really have one.
24. My boyfriend. Just kidding! My family! :)
25. Um...don't really have one?
26. My family being loud in the other room. ;)
27. purple (all shades), blue (all shades), green (most shades), and black
28. Two dogs
29. Go on a camping trip! :)
30. Definetly the Bible...but all the rest of my books? No idea! I don't have a favorite! I love them all!
31. Evann
32. I honestly have too many to list. Besides, I can't remember them all and I don't feel like getting up to go and look at some of my books. :P
33. Casting Crowns, Rebecca St. James, Barlow Girl, and a ton more!
Ta da!!
Post a Comment