
Last Sunday, when my cousins were in town for my mom's party, we decided, to release some bottled up energy, to spend a couple hours at the park! The day was lovely, the weather splendid, and the park delightful! Everything a person could want to have an enjoyable time! Here are some captured moments of the day that I got with my adorable new camera!:
Playing Basketball with dad!:

A lovely flower:



Hannah having oh so much fun!

Some adorable little boys playing football! ^_^:

My awesome converse shoe!:


Until another time my dear readers! Perhaps soon I will have pictures from Boston! ^_^
3 comments:
It's good to see a new post up!
I'm glad all is well!
Miss your e-mails dear one!
What else is new in your life?
ttfn,
In Christ, Emma
I love the pictures! 'Specially the pretty flower.
I gave you an award on my blog! :D
Hmm....I recognize that park! Call or email me!!!! I haven't seen you in......forever!
This is Esther, by the way. :D
Post a Comment