Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mom's 40th!

My mom, on September 11, turned 40, so, in celebration, we had a party for her on the 12th! There were so many friends and family that showed up, and it was so lovely and elegant! We had the young lady, Tiffany, who teaches us English Country Dancing come and teach the guests! It was such fun, and I believe mom had a splendid time! ^_^

Yes, I did get many pictures!! Here are the best ones:


The entry table:


The delicious red velvet cake!:

My grandmother cutting the delicious cake!:

Mom with her highschool friend Melinda:

Mom with her highschool friend Donna and her family:


Mom and my cousin Justin:

Visiting with friends and family!:

I can never get over how adorable mom and dad look together ^_^!:

Pictures of the English Country Dancing! (this is for you Delaney!):

Myself with Sharon, an old friend (can you tell that I was tired? I was, haha!):

Mom with her mom and dad (my grandparents :) ):

I've noticed that although I have failed to blog often of late, I am at least blogging long ones! ^_^

Ta ta for now!



7 comments:

summerdawn said...

That is ONE WICKED CAKE! Totally awesome! Did ya make it? I soooo want the directions how. Looks like you had fun. later!

Courtney said...

haha! oh goodness no. my grandmother ordered it from a bakery near us! :) it was delicious though!

Megan said...

I had so much fun at your mom's party! The cake was so yummy and the decorations were great...so was the dancing!
Y'all did a great job of making your mom's b-day special!

Anonymous said...

aw, that looks like so much fun!

and thanks for the comment on my blog! yes, you are welcome to put a link. I hope you guys are doin' great! :)

Momma Bug said...

Love the cake!

Beautiful pics my friend! Looks like you had a wonderful time! Your parents look so perfect together... not to mention, they look so young! (Smile)
Miss hearing from ya dear! (Even though it's only been a day or two!) (Smile)
I've been thinking about you!

His truly, Emma

Anonymous said...

oops! Sorry Courtney!

It was actually me...
that posted. I just posted off of my sisters blog. Sorry!

(Smile)

How are you? Hope all is well!
Much love, Emma

Courtney said...

lol :) i knew it was you! you signed it Emma! thanks for telling me though!