Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blake's Birthday!

I know I know, I haven't posted in oh so long, but, truly, by life has been quite normal and nothing has happened to blog about. But, last night, when we went to Freebirds to celebrate my cousin Blake's birthday, I got pictures!!

Blake opening a gift:


Whitney smiling big!:



Whitney and Blake! Awwww! There so cute together! :):



My Aunt Susie and Uncle Mike:



Hannah, and my cousins Sean, and Amanda:



Hannah, me and Sean:



My cousin Mariah and me:



Wow! That was a lot of pictures! And, my hair's curly! So rare! :)


~Until more excitement occurs in my life!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney dearest!
Where have you been all these years??? (Smile)
Looks like you had fun!

Missed your posts!
Keep in touch!

Love lot's, Emma

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I'm going to be away from my computer for a week or so and just thought I'd let you know so you aren't left in utter confusion. (Smile)
I look forward to blogging with ya later!

God bless you Courtney dearest!

His Truly, Emma

Megan said...

Oh fun! There's nothing quite like a good birthday party!

Momma Bug said...

Hey Courtney!

How are ya? i just wanted you to know that I absolutely agree with you, about the whole being able to communicate more regularly.

I'd love to open a face book, but can't find the time to right at this moment.

I'm going to leave my e-mail address in my comments on my blog. I'll leave it there until late tonight. Then I'm going to delete it. So let me know if you find it. If not, I'll try it again! (Smile)

I have allot to blog about, so hopefully I just might get a chance to catch up tonight!

Love ya!
Emma