Yes dear readers, the time of the long-awaited Harvest Dance came! We didn't go to bed last night until 2am, and truly danced all night! It was lovely and wonderful, only, I'm dreadfully sad it's all over now! Oh well, they have a Spring ball too! ^_^
Here are some pictures of the gorgeous evening:
Various dancing pictures:
Emily H. and Hannah (Emily's family put this entire ball together!):
Hannah and Evann (oh such lovely dresses!):
mom, Hannah, Katelyn M., Ashley M. me, Victoria M., and Mrs. M!:
Tiffany and I (she normally teaches the dances at the lessons, and she put this together too, she's Emily's sister):
Joscelyn T., me, Brooke G., and Brittany M.:
As you can see, the dresses were gorgeous, the night lovely and the dancing fun!


9 comments:
Oh what a lovely time you must have had!!! You look so beautiful and like you could just walk into a Pride and Prejudice set and play Lizzy Bennet! Thanks for getting the pictures up so quick! :)
Courtney,
Looks like you had lots of fun! I like your dress a lot.
Thanks for your prayers, and I will be praying for you too. I really haven't been daydreaming as much since putting that up, and it's acutally quite nice!
Right now I am putting off finishing up an essay for another college application....I better get back to working on it.
Hope you have a great day!
Esther
Hi Courtney! I found your blog through Megan's. It's always fun to meet another sister in the Lord, don't you think? Especially when their both homeschooled and crazy about books and dancing. :) That Harvest Dance sounds AMAZING! You all must have had so much fun! Blessings to you and your family!
What a beautiful dress my dear!
I know who to call when If I ever find myself looking for a bride gown!
I love, love, love the empire waist style!
Very classic!
Miss you my friend!
Hope all is well with you and yours...
"yours" being your lovely family
God bless,
Em
That was so much fun! Your pictures turned out really good. You looked so pretty! I just love your dress. I can't wait till the spring ball.
Hi There!
I was wondering if you would like to be interviewed on a blog ran by my best friend and myself, The Katie & Katie Blog.
If you are interested, please leave a comment on my personal blog, Shakespeare & Showtunes.
Thank You and God Bless!
~The Real Katie
Hi! I think I found you through Delaney's blog. :)
Anyway, is it ok if we do the interview over email?
If that's ok, could you email me at: RealKatie@aol.com
Thanks! :)
I'm supposed to let you know I gave you an award! -see my post- I hope you see this!
beutiful i have a regency dress that my sister made for me
Post a Comment