In only 2 days time the joy I have long awaited will arrive ^_^! My family and I have taken English Country Dancing lessons since August of this year. We have found it to be delightful and so wonderful that we are going the upcoming ball, Friday, November 7th from 7-midnight! oh joy!
My regency gown I finished just this afternoon and it is so lovely! I will share pictures as soon as the ball is over, along with pictures of the dance :).
Also, to my utmost joy, the Lord blessed me greatly by introducing me to one of my favorite authors, Paul Young (The Shack)! Such a delight it was, and Mr. Young and myself are friends on Facebook, so have chatted a bit, and to my suprise, he knew me! yay!
Thats all there is, there isnt anymore....


1 comments:
That is so cool that you met Paul Young! There's a lot of stuff in The Shack that I don't agree with, but I still think that is so neat you met him!
I cannot WAIT until the Ball!! TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment