Friday, July 18, 2008

Randomness...

My sister found this video and it gave me a hearty laugh! :D Enjoy!





I've been realizing I have only given the recipe to sweet things, so here's a quiche!
~Crustless Spinach Quiche

1 (10 oz.) package frozen, chopped spinach
1 bunch chopped green onion bulbs (without greens)
4 eggs
1 (16 oz.) carton cottage cheese
2 cups grated, cheddar cheese
1/4 cup crouton crumbs ( I do more than 1/4 cup)

Cook Spinach according to package directions. Combine spinach, green onions, eggs, cottage cheese and cheddar cheese. Put into a quiche pan or 10-inch pie plate treated with No Stick*. Bake uncovered in a preheated 325 degree oven for 1 hour, adding crouton crumbs the last 15 minutes.
Serves 8.

*Non-Stick Mixture (it's much healthier than butter, and works like a charm :D)
2/3 part liquid Lecithin
1/3 part olive oil
Mix together and store in the refrigerator in a squeeze bottle. To use, simply squeeze a bit on your pan and spread with a paper towel or brush.

We have been rather domestic this week! I made cottage cheese a few days ago that was very delish! We made 7 quarts full of salsa, which I really should give the recipe for sometime. It's truly very tasty and satisfies the tummy! :) We've dehydrated strawberries and nuts (yum!), and are soon going to make some scrumptious strawberry jelly! Yes, I'm getting much training in for being a domestic wife someday!

Goodnight to all!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Ohhh, quiche. Yum. Also, thanks for the Shack review. I never ordered it, but glad it had such a great impact on you!